News International Sugar Journal

Mexico – Sugar producer Groupo Saenz puts ED&F executive in charge [Registered]

Max Bonzo has been named Chief Executive Officer at Grupo Saenz, following the retirement in November of Aaron Saenz, who is a member of the Saenz family that owns a 51%t stake. ED&F has owned the remaining 49% share since 2007.…

Login or sign up

Create an account

Lost your password?